The theme for this B’Nai Mitzvah (two brothers having a Bar Mitzvah on the same day) was James Bond Gold Finger meets Austin Powers Gold Member, so we got to rock this awesome gold background for the photo booth! Like the previous photo booth rentals at The Raleigh Renaissance Hotel in North Hills, the photo booth was a big hit! Below are a few of my favorite photo booth strips from the B’Nai Mitzvah and the rest of the photo booth photos can be found here. Evan Pike Photography was also the covering the B’Nai Mitzvah photography as well, more on that to come soon…
The Happy Smile Photo Booth is a booth of many talents! Of course it can take photos and print photo strips, but also the photo booth can capture video messages and even do green screen photography! At this Bar Mitzvah in Raleigh, at the RDU General Aviation Terminal, we used a photo of Downtown LA as the backdrop for the green screen photo booth. Ian is a great hockey player, and while Stormy visited the photo booth not too long ago, this time two of the girls from the storm squad stopped by to say Mazel Tov to Ian! Below are a few of the photos from the photo booth, but you can see all the high resolution photos and photo strips here.
In addition to being the photographer for Denna’s Bat Mitzvah, Evan Pike Photography was also renting out our Happy Smile Photo Booth for the party in raleigh! The Bat Mitzvah party was at one of my favorite venues, the Raleigh Renaissance Hotel at North Hills. I’ve photographed, rented my photo booth and attended quite a few events at the Renaissance Hotel in Raleigh! As always, the kids had a blast in the photo booth and the adults warmed up to the photo booth as the night went along! Also, check out the latest photo booth rental at the Raleigh Renaissance Hotel!
Once again, I was double dipping with a Bat Mitzvah with mitzvah photography and the Happy Smile Photo Booth rocking the day away in Raleigh! I’m not sure if I was busier or if the photo booth was! The only time there was no line of happy guests eagerly planning out their 4 photos that photo booth would take, was during the slide show and candle lighting ceremony when we closed it down by request. Picking out my favorite photo booth strips was tough, but here are a few of my favorite photos from the bat mitzvah!
I was excited about not only being the Bar Mitzvah photographer for Alex but also bringing The Happy Smile Photo Booth to the party as well! This was my second time bringing the photo booth to the Capital City Club in Downtown Raleigh, for a party. A photo booth rental is a great idea for all kinds of parties and events, but renting photo booths at mitzvahs is always a big hit. We also brought some props for the kids to use in the photo booth, but with their creativity, they didn’t really need them to have a great time taking photos in the photo booth. Below are just a few of my favorite photos from the evening and if you were at the event and want to view or purchase your photo, you can check out the Happy Smile Photo Booth gallery here.
I am very excited to announce a new service from Evan Pike Photography, The Happy Smile Photo Booth! For those of you that came to our awesome First Friday Raffle and Auction for Japan, you got a sneak peak! I’m very excited about The Happy Smile Photo Booth and have already booked it for a multiple events later this year and even for next year already; however, I’m excited about a special promotion I’m running for the rest of April and May of 2011. Perfect for any event this month or in May of 2011, from prom, bar/bat mitzvahs, reunions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, corporate events, church parties, fundraisers or others, you can add on the photo booth for 50% off! That means, starting as low as $500 for 3 hours of unlimited prints and Happy Smile Photo Booth goodness! Just contact me now to check for availability. Planning and organizing an event can be stressful, so let our Happy Smile Photo Booth take care of multiple items on your check list, for example:
- Provides a unique and fun souvenir for you and your guests
- Can be used to create a sign in book for all your guests
- Best way to get photos of all your guests and eliminates the need for your photography to take “table shots” which every photographer dreads! Which photo would you rather have of Aunt Jenny that you barely know but had to invite, the standard group shot or the original, fun and slightly crazy one? :-)
All Happy Smile Photo Booth rentals include:
- Unlimited color or black and white photos during your event
- Custom logo
- Online, optional password protected gallery to view and share the photos
- All photos in high resolution
- Full time attendant to make sure the happiness and smiles are freely flowing!
- Various print sizes and copies. We recommend printing one for your guests and one for you!
There are also tons of options to add on:
- Video Booth Upgrade — This way your guests can leave a short video message for you before taking their photos. This upgrade includes a DVD with all the messages left by your guests.
- Happy Memory Book — We will make a scrap book with the copies of your photos and your guest can sign this instead of sign in board or traditional guest book.
- Happy Smile Props
- External Monitor with Slideshow – Add a stand and monitor that plays a continuos slideshow of all the photos taken at your event. Great way to encourage guests to get in on the fun and give some ideas of how to do it!